Water Damage From a Storm
Heavy Rain and Hail: Heavy rain, hail-damaged roofs and windows, and even fallen trees can create opportunities for water to penetrate into the home. Soon, your carpets will become water-logged, and drywall and ceilings will sag under the weight of the moisture. We'll assess the extent of the damage and begin the dryout process immediately.
Equipment/System Malfunctions: Sump pumps or foundation drainage systems are essential for any home to deal with rainwater. When they work right, we don't give them a second though. When they breakdown or malfunction, however, that's when calling ANR is necessary to remove the water and moisture that built up during the downtime.
Storm Damage Insurance Claims: While most policies require a special "rider" for floods, nearly all homeowner insurance policies will cover water damage caused by storms. We will work with your insurance company to make sure the necessary cleanup and subsequent repairs and reconstruction are covered.
Water Damage Restoration Tips After a Storm
- Make sure any holes or gaps to the exterior are tarped or boarded over as soon as possible.
- Remove furniture and belongings from the affected area.
- Contact your insurance company to begin the claims process.
- Call A Nicer Reflection Restoration Inc. – We'll handle the rest.
(812) 246-8791 CALL FOR STORM DAMAGE RESTORATION 24/7